Join the New York law enforcement credit union that works as hard as you do.
The Finest Federal Credit Union (FFCU) is the only financial institution in New York State chartered specifically to serve the needs of police and all law enforcement personnel (uniform, civilian & auxiliary), retirees, and their family members.
Why join The Finest Federal Credit Union?
- Free interest-bearing checking account with no required minimum balance and no maintenance fees.
- Surcharge-free ATM access at over 30,000 locations.
- Mortgage loans with low lender fees.
- Personal loans at low rates up to $30,000—easy application and approval process.
- Complimentary consultation on Retirement Planning & Wealth Management.
- NYC payroll (either partial or full) posted on the Wednesday afternoon prior to Friday payday.
- Main Office in Manhattan near 1 Police Plaza and over 5,600 shared branches nationwide.
- Convenient online banking with our smartphone app.
- Savings Accounts and CDs with attractive rates and low minimum requirements.
- Debit card access to your savings or checking account in New York or around the globe wherever Mastercard® is accepted.
Membership eligibility includes all NYS (City, State, Federal) Law Enforcement personnel (Uniform, Civilian & Auxiliary), Retirees, and all family members.
The Finest Federal Credit Union App
Our mobile banking lets you manage your savings, checking, auto or home loan all online and when you want.
Our loan application process is easy, quick and painless
With lower rates than most credit cards, you can borrow the money you need for your next vacation, paying down high-interest-rate credit cards, or purchasing equipment. It’s just a few clicks away.
Wednesday NYC Payroll Deposits
The Finest Federal Credit Union posts payroll—partial or full—on the Wednesday prior to the Friday payday schedule.
Competitive rates, fast loan approvals
We make your money work for you with competitive rates of return and low percentage rates for personal and car loans. Compare our savings and loan rates to those offered by traditional banks and you’ll see the difference.
APR* AS LOW AS
1 YEAR CD