Thank you for becoming a member of The Finest Federal Credit Union. In order to activate your membership, you need to fund the account with a $5.00 par value deposit which can be accomplished in various ways (see below). Please see listed below some of the ways in which you can utilize your new account:
1. You can setup your NYC payroll to be deposited into your credit union account via the electronic ESS platform. You will need your full credit union account and bank/aba number which is given to you in a separate document.
2. You can stop by our main branch at 59 Maiden Lane, Lobby, New York, NY 10038 and make a deposit (or withdrawal). Our office hours are Monday-Friday 9am-4pm and we also have a 24hr drop box.
3. You can mail a Check or Money Order to our main branch at 59 Maiden Lane, Lobby, New York, NY 10038.
4. You can stop by one of our four (4) NYC shared branches. They are located at the following addresses and you will need to tell them you’re a member of the Finest FCU and give them your credit union account number. If making a large cash withdrawal, please call at least one day prior to ensure funds are available:
a. Consumers Federal Credit Union located at 425 Neptune Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11224 (718-266-2204)
b. Greater Metro Federal Credit Union located at 31-10 37th Avenue Suite 403, Long Island City, NY 10010 (800-361-1012)
c. Greater Metro Federal Credit Union located at VA Hospital, 2nd floor, 423 East 23rd Street, New York, NY (800-361-1012)
d. Progressive Credit Union located at 133 West 33rd Street 7th Floor, New York, NY 10001 (212-695-8900)
5. You can use your Finest FCU debit card “surcharge free” at any Atm on the CO-OP network. This includes most 7-Eleven’s and McDonalds. Please let us know if you didn’t receive a card.
6. You can complete and sign the A2A Electronic Bank Transfer form that is part of your welcome package. This will enable you to make electronic transfers to and from our credit union. Once you complete & sign the form please fax it back to the credit union at 646-661-1093 or email it to email@example.com.
If you have questions or concerns please do not hesitate to call our main number at 646-661-1886 or email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.