Whether you’re saving for retirement, college for your kids, a wedding, or some other special need or project, The Finest Federal Credit Union has savings accounts and tools to help you reach your goals. Even your free checking account with The Finest returns interest. So start saving today and realize your dreams tomorrow. Check our current rates for savings accounts and CDs.
The Finest Federal Credit Union offers a wide-range of savings accounts for its members, from IRAs to Holiday Club savings.
- Roth IRA* Share—a tax-advantaged personal savings plan where contributions are not deductible but qualified distributions may be tax free.
- Traditional IRA* Share—a tax-advantaged personal savings plan where contributions may be tax deductible.
- Holiday Club—regular savings deposits accumulate through the year and are dispersed for holiday spending.
- Share Draft (checking account)—although your interest rate on The Finest’s checking account is less than half that of other savings accounts, it beats the zero return you would earn at most banks.
- Secondary Share—requires a $50 minimum balance but no minimum deposit amount.
- Membership Share—requires a $50 minimum balance and $5 minimum deposit.
Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
The Finest Federal Credit Union offers CDs for periods ranging from 6 months to 5 years. As the period increases, so does the interest you’ll earn. Like federally insured savings account, CDs are one of the safest investments available, but your money is less accessible; if you wish to withdraw it prior to the CD’s end of term you’ll have to pay a penalty.
*IRAs (Individual Retirement Accounts) are tax-deferred investments with minimum deposit and balance amounts.